Google is looking for people for its multiple locations. The company claims to be an engineering firm and hires people with a wide range of technical skills who are ready to take on the challenge to change the world.
So, to make an impact, Google is looking for software engineers for its sites: San Francisco, CA, USA; Mountain View, California, United States; San Bruno, California, United States; Sunnyvale, California, United States.
You can visit the official website careers.google.com to view all the details of the same. Applicants who are interested in applying must note that they have passed in the last six months or are in the final semester of their school.
Here is the profile of the job:
Google said on its official website: “We are looking for technicians who bring new ideas to all areas: information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, network and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language design and mobile language processing; and continues to grow every day As a software engineer you are working on a specific project that is crucial to Google’s needs with opportunities to change teams and projects as you and our company evolve and grow.We need our technicians to be versatile, to have leadership skills and to be enthusiastic about tackling new problems throughout the chain while continuing to improve technology. “
* Design, develop, test, implement, maintain and improve the software.
* Manage the priorities, deadlines, and deliverables of each project.
* BS in computer science, comparable technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience the development of software in one or more general programming languages.
* Experience working with two or more of the following: development of web applications, Unix / Linux environments, development of mobile applications, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, retrieval of information, processing of natural language, networks, development of large software systems and/or development of security software.
* Work and communication skills in oral and written English.
* Master’s degree, doctorate, continuing education or experience in engineering, computer science or other related technical fields.
* Experience with the development of accessible technologies.
* Interest and the ability to learn other coding languages when needed