New Delhi: Have you lost your Aadhaar number, do not freeze it because you can restore it using your multi-faceted website and the unique identification site of India (UIDAI). By expanding the use of Aadhaar, loss or loss of the essential card can be a problem.
If you have lost your Aadhaar card or if you need the Aadhaar number or unique identification number (UID), or if you can not find the Aadhaar ID, you can ask UIDAI to send the data to your account. versatile number.
Aadhaar – a 12-digit character number issued by UIDAI has now been made necessary for a number of basic tasks. These include the documentation of the labor cost form (RTI) or the application for a non-change registration number (PAN).
Here is the problem-free approach to get a replacement:
1. To restore Aadhaar / Registration ID lost on the web, your subtle Aadhaar items must have a repair cell number as well as the registered e-mail address. This is fundamental because you get ‘OTP’ (secret one-time key) that will be used to help your Aadhaar recover, that you do not remember your license plate.
2. Log in to www.uidai.gov.in to download the Aadhaar duplicate. The UIDAI website offers this alternative under the heading ‘Aadhaar Online Services’.
3. You can tap ‘Recover UID / EID lost’ on the alternative. The site will lead you to another page. The page asks you to enter different fields, for example, Name, E-mail or Mobile number. You also have to choose whether to retrieve the Aadhaar number (UID) or the registration number (EID).
4. Tap “Send a unique password”. You get the OTP on your mobile ID or e-mail, depending on what you have completed. Enter the OTP to verify it.
5. After the OTP you have obtained has been entered in the implicit field for him on the UIDAI website and confirmed by the product, you will receive the Aadhaar number on your e-mail address or multifunctional as previously specified by you. You can use the Aadhaar / Registration ID number that you obtained on the e-mail/laptop to download the deduplicated.
6. Tap the “Download Aadhaar” option. You will be redirected to the new page. Here you have to enter a number of subtle elements, for example, Aadhaar number/registration number, name, code of your place of residence. Tap the “Request a password” option. Enter the OTP to download the double e-Aad hair on your PC. The PDF registration is secured with a secret key. The secret key for opening the PDF document with your Aadhaar is the stick code of your place of residence.